Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And I am back!!!!

You may have noticed I have returned after almost one year of silence!!! No I didnt fall off the band wagon. As you may have noticed I have changed the name of the blog to suit its new purposes.

Well to start off with, I am 1 yr and 3 months off the evil smokies and never felt better!!

I now have a new challenge and I decided that the blog worked so well for last time that I would back to it again.

So during my non smoking adventure I have to admit I piled on the pounds. I know feel a bit like a pork pie. One day I was sitting around not doing much when I saw that infomercial for the abs circle pro. I decided "feck it" so I bought it.

The machine arrived and I jumped on. I most definately works those abs. But still not with a breeze what to do past swinging around for three minutes my gorgeous trainer boyfriend came to the rescue. He gave me lots and tips and has been a great trainer!!

So I am at day 11 and very sweaty!!!


So if you have any comments on the smoking or the weight loss or the price of a tea bag drop me a line!

Good to be back

No comments:

Post a Comment