Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 30

Hello folks

Well its day 30 on champix the wonder drug and a whopping 3 weeks off the smokes. Yes folks thats right I am 21 days clean today.

When I first started this, bearing in mind that this is my first and last attempt to quit smoking, I thought it would be like a light switch. I would notice a difference straight away about how I feel and I how I behave. Its not like that at all. You only notice little changes when you stop paying attention. Like when you realise at the end of a day that you havent had a craving.

Poet and Kath are sailing through through their first week and in my book the hardest week. You are surviving and it does get easier!! Trust me. One of the reasons I havent updated my blog this week is that I simply havent been thinking of smoking. Its not completly over at week 3 but its nothing near the pain you feel on day 3. So keep your eye on the ball!!


All for now, enjoy the long weekend

1 comment:

  1. hiya zoe. congratulations on 21 days clean! can't wait until we can say that too. right now we can say yippee it's day 5! have a wonderful w/end too! we 're gonna work on the new deck, well lay it out and maybe start. we got the steps off our existing step done this afternoon. (yaay).

    ReplyDelete